SNAP Admit Card 2022, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, snaptest.org
SNAP Admit Card 2022 is tentatively scheduled to be released on December 05, 2022. Candidates need to navigate to the official website of Symbiosis International University, https://snaptest.org/, to download the SNAP 2022 Admit Card. Aspirants will have to provide his/her SNAP ID and Password to download SNAP Hall Ticket 2022.
SNAP Admit Card 2022
Symbiosis International University will announce the SNAP Admit Card 2022 for all the candidates who registered and are going to appear in the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2022. A vast number of candidates who have filled the online application form to appear in the exam must know that the SNAP 2022 Hall Ticket is only going to be used in online mode.
|Exam||Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2022|
|Conducting Body||Symbiosis International University, Pune|
|Registration||August 04 to November 24, 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||December 05 & 10, 2022|
|Exam Date||December 10, 18 & 23, 2022|
Candidates who are going to sit in the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2022 on 10th December 2022 will be able to download the snaptest.org 2022 Admit Card from the official website from December 05, 2022. Hall Ticket for the candidates who will appear in SNAP 2022 on 18 or 23 December 2022 will be able to download the call letter from December 10, 2022.
SNAP Exam Date 2022
Candidates who registered themselves from August 04 to November 24, 2022 to sit in Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2022 are informed that the officials of the Symbiosis International University, Pune has officially announced the SNAP 2022 Exam Dates, exam are going to be conducted in three sessions: 1st, 2nd and 3rd on 10, 18 and 23 December 2022.
- Session 1 – 10 December 2022
- Session 2 – 18 December 2022
- Session 3 – 23 December 2022
Exams will be conducted by Symbiosis International University on the scheduled date in online mode. It will be held in a single shift from 02:00 pm to 03:00 pm with an exam time duration of 60 minutes across the Nation in 94 Cities.
SNAP 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the listed details to know all about the Exam Pattern of the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2022 going to be administered by Symbiosis International University, Pune.
- Exam is going to be held in Computer Based Test mode.
- A total number of 60 questions will be asked from different sections.
- All questions will be objective type with 4 options, out of which 3 will be incorrect and 1 will be correct.
- Each question will have a weightage of 1 mark.
- There will be a negative marking system, incase of incorrect response ¼ mark is going to be deducted.
- Maximum number of questions will be asked from 3 different sections: General English, Quantitative-Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency, and Analytical & Logical Reasoning.
- Candidates will have a time duration of 60 minutes i.e. an hour to solve the maximum number of questions asked.
Out of 60 Multiple Choice Questions, 15 will be from General English (Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning & Verbal Ability), 25 from Analytical & Logical Reasoning, and the remaining 20 from Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency.
How to download the SNAP 2022 Admit Card?
The procedure to download the SNAP 2022 Admit Card are as follows, go through the following steps guide and download your call letter.
- Navigate to the only official website of the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, https://www.snaptest.org/.
- Hit on DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR SNAP TEST 01 and get redirected to the login page.
- Enter your SNAP ID and Password and then hit the Login button to download the hall ticket.
Just after going through the above given step-by-step guide, your call letter will be saved into your device as a PDF file.
SNAP Admit Card 2022: FAQs
Where to download SNAP Admit Card 2022?
Candidates will be able to download the SNAP 2022 Call Letter by visiting https://www.snaptest.org/.
What are credentials required to download the SNAP 2022 Admit Card?
Candidates will have to provide SNAP ID and Password to download the SNAP Call Letter 2022.
|Official Website||Click Here|