A fan-made Pokémon game is called Pokemon Fire Ash. It took around two years to complete, and five years later, updates are still being made. It was created with Pokemon Essentials v15 and RPGMaker XP.
The anime character Ash Ketchum’s travels serve as a loose inspiration for the game’s plot. Traveling from Kanto to Alola in the manner of the Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen editions includes the Orange Islands and the Battle Frontier adventure.
In the game, you can rebuild Ash’s team, engage in battle with his travelling companions and foes, and explore the huge Pokémon universe. It features more than 800 Pokémon and more than 50 gyms.
- National Dex with more than 800 Pokémon up to generation 7.
- Travel through Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola and the Orange Islands.
- More than 50 gym battles.
- Battle Ash’s traveling companions and rivals.
- Skills up to generation 5 and moves up to generation 7.
- Mega Evolution, Alola Forms and Ash-Greninja.
- More than 100 TMs.
- The vast majority of items up to generation 6.
- Gen 3 graphics.
- No HMs. Fly is replaced by a warping system located in Pokémon Centers.
- Includes the Battle Frontier adventure.
- Pokémon that evolve by trade now evolve by level or item needed in trade.
- & Most!
- Fixed all map issues caused by the overworld improvements to 3.1, including bridges not being able to be crossed or Pokemon Center doors teleporting you above them.
- Z-Moves are fixed to be used again in battle.
- Alolan forms appear in the correct places instead of their regional counterparts.
- Movesets are now a hybrid between USUM and SwSh movesets, so now Pokemon can learn moves from both games. If you learn a move in both games, you will learn the move in the lower level.
- 2.28 TM compatibility has been restored.
- Some routes now have Berry Patches.
- RKS System and Multi Attack use Arceus Plates to change type, as it did in 2.28 and before.
- Pikachu evolves into its Alola form in Alola, like Exeggcute and Cubone.
- The chance of encountering an Alola Form outside of Alola has been reduced.
- Some TMs had their moves replaced.
Pokemon Fire Ash Download
So, without any further ado, here’s how you can play Pokemon Fire Ash on Android:
- Download Pokemon Fire Ash v3.10. Extract the Fire Ash folder inside your internal storage. This is important. It won’t work if you extract it on your external SD card.
- Download and install JoiPlay .apk
- Download and install the RPG Maker plugin
- Open JoiPlay, and click the “+” button on the bottom right. Fill up the details, the only entry that matters is “Executable”. Select the Game.exe file in the main Fire Ash folder.
- Long-press the icon, and click Decrypt Files. Follow instructions then restart the app.
- Press the Fire Ash icon you just made. Congrats and enjoy!